Hybrid Meeting Technology Today
In this information-packed session, we will learn how today’s technology has ensured that Virtual and Hybrid events, main-stays during the last two years, have enabled us to successfully meet and collaborate with our clients, colleagues, and meeting attendees’ safety and successfully. We will discuss the way Virtual/Hybrid events work, delve into the benefits each brings to the today’s meetings world. We will provide insights on what to consider when using these meeting components and understand how to ensure a seamless event, no matter if it is in virtual or hybrid. We will also learn how some of our own facilities have embraced virtual/hybrid events to ensure meeting success, and how they are modifying/changing their meeting facilities to accommodate this technology. Encore will begin the discussions followed by Wenatchee Convention Center who will demonstrate how the OWL Pro 360 camera(s) operate to provide a highest-quality hybrid experience for attendees, and then the Pacific Northwet National Laboratory will showcase how they are moving to collaboration-ready conference rooms for the ultimate hybrid experience.
* Robbie Taves and Max Goodrich, Encore Events
* Lynda Herald, General Manager, and Derick Murphy, Banquet Captain, Wenatchee Convention Center
* Chip Roebuck, IT Engineer, Pacific Northwest National Lab
1. Learn why Virtual/Hybrid events are here to stay in today's meeting world.
2. Learn how to make Virtual/Hybrid events more efficient, effective, productive, and engaging for attendees.
3. Learn how some of our own facilities are embracing Virtual/Hybrid meeting technology to produce quality, top notch events for their agencies, departments, and companies