Our Year in Review Jeopardy Game and Annual Chapter Awards Presentation
*Please note we are making internal changes with the payment portal - please RSVP as usual and payment will be taken at the event.
Join us for the June 12 2019, PNW Chapter meeting, which is the final meeting of SGMP’s 2018-2019 fiscal year. Our program will be a fun Jeopardy Game, which will recap all the programs that were presented this past year. You will have a chance to provide “answers” to questions taken from the programs that were presented all year long. It will be a wonderful review for those who attended the programs and will provide beneficial meeting planning and management information to those who missed some. Let your competitive side come out as you vie for the PRIZES awarded to the winning Jeopardy team.
Your new board will also be installed and the chapters most coveted awards will be presented. Come see who will win the 2019 Planner of the Year, 2019 Supplier of the Year and who will win the Red and Peggy Meyer Award of Leadership Excellence.
From I-5 take (both Northbound or Southbound) Take Exit 101 (Tumwater Boulevard) and head east to the first light. Turn left onto Linderson Way. The main entrance and visitor parking is the next entrance on the left after 73rd Ave. SE.
*This program is eligible for 1 contact hour in Education and Programming.
**Skype will NOT be available to our Idaho and Eastern Washington Members. This is a social event as well as an educational event. Come and be social!
Community Partnership: “Ronald McDonald House of Western Washington and Alaska” If you are able please donate one (or more) of the following items. For your donation you will receive a complimentary door prize ticket.
- Canned fruit: peaches, pears, pineapple, fruit cocktail, mandarin oranges
- Canned meats: chicken, beef, salmon, SPAM
- Canned pasta (Chef Boyardee, Spaghettios)
- Boxed rice and meal helpers (Pasta Roni, Hamburger Helper, Rice Roni)
- Canned non-condensed soups (Progresso style)
- Canned chili (all varieties)
- Pasta sauce: alfredo and marinara (14.5 oz. cans)
- Snacks: granola/snack bars, fruit cups, fruit snacks/leathers, apple sauce pouches, trail and nut mixes, crackers, cookies, chips, microwave popcorn, dried fruit, jerky
- Toiletries: full and travel sizes of shampoo, conditioner, body wash, shaving cream, razors, toothbrushes (adult and child), toothpaste (adult and child), floss, feminine care products, deodorant
- Baby supplies: diapers of all sizes (especially larger sizes), wipes, formula, baby food